Relax with a scrumptious home-made fruit or plain scone
The Herb Garden Community Café offers good food and a friendly welcome to all - find us just off Station Crescent next to the Oxfam shop.
Open Monday-Saturday 10.00 – 4.00. Lunchtime booking advisable – and you can also phone in and order your meal, especially if you are a large party!
Our new menu includes a wide range of delicious food:
- Excellent coffee, range of teas, cold drinks and home made smoothies
- Delicious home-made cakes and scones
- Friendly and inclusive to all
- Wheelchair friendly, baby changing facilities,
- Free Wifi – ask for the password
- Licenced to sell alchohol.
The Café is now incorporated as a Community Benefit Society - owned by and run for the benefit of the local Community.
Available as a venue for community use - please call us on 01597 823082 for further details and to check availability.
The Herb Garden Community Café Share Offer
Can I still buy shares?
Yes. Although we technically closed the share offer on May 12th this was a date that had to be set to calculate support. However, shares can be bought at any time so please call us.